Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Funkin' Around






Festival season is back y'all and I couldn't be more stoked. Flower crowns, southwest prints and touchin' base with our hippie roots is the way to my festival loving heart. This jumpsuit has festival written all over it and I was so happy to receive it from my Cali beach lovin' store, Swell. Go check out their exclusive line it tis pretty rad. Nothing completes festival fashion like some JEWELS. These items warm my gypsy soul and are from none other then our badass gypsy babes, Gypsy Junkies.

Speaking of festivals.. who da FUH is as excited for Coachella as I am? Counting down the minutes till next weekend :D That's why this tune goes out to my childhood rap duo OUTKAST. Can't wait to funk around to the beat of my men Andre and Big Boi. 

xoxox

Jumpsuit- Swell (Get it here)
Jewels- GypsyJunkies (Get it here)
Belt/Hat- Vintage Thrift




No comments:

Post a Comment