Thursday, April 17, 2014

Brighter Days










My lovely readers, whomever you may be, we are only halfway through April so stay with us. Another  Gypsy Junkies piece today, this fringe dress, was a tad more difficult then I had imagined to style but this outfit has become one of my favorite! You wouldn't be able to capture its twirl magic without the brilliant photography of Michelle Roller. Please check out her amazing work here: MichelleRollerPhotography

If you need an upbeat groove to start your day.. look no further then this CAJMERE song with a little twist. It's awesome and definitely gives me a little pep in my step. Happy spring everyone!
xoxox

Black lace slip- Free People
Fringe dress- Gypsy Junkies
Jeffrey Campbell Everwell booties- Nordstrom (Get it here)
Jewels- Gypsy Junkies/Free People
Hat- Thrifted
Bralette- Forever21 (Get it here)



No comments:

Post a Comment