Sunday, January 5, 2014

Follow The Sun







I'm a magnet to the California coast. Took a drive up to Big Sur with the fam on this gorgeous sunny day decided to capture a few moments with this view. Outfit details; Rhi knows me too well when she bought me these white lace detailed overalls from Wasteland. I adore overalls and I say YES bring them back and rock da shit outta em. Found this sweater at Nordstom and love its simplicity and definitely the color. And must we repeat, jewels.. you can never have too many. <3 

Take a listen to "Follow The Sun" by Xavier Rudd, one of the sweetest damn voices in the world. I love his lyrics and vocals so much and just recently found this song of his. Go find a sunset and plug in. 
xoxox

Overalls- Wasteland
Sweater- Nordstrom
Top- Necessary Clothing
Jewels- H&M, Forever21, Thrifted
Jeffrey Campbell Boots- Nordstrom
Sunnies- Thrifted
Bag- Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment