Sunday, October 20, 2013

California Love








Hello lovely people, time for another blog update. It feels as though summer just isn't ready to part ways with us yet and I can't decided if I am okay with this or not. This jumpsuit seemed like the perfect transition from the summer to fall weather we have here in California and I was lucky to score it at the LF summer sale. I am obsessed with chevron print and once again we've displayed our undying love for black and white. This purse is also my new favorite statement piece, nothing says 90s like a sick ass holographic clutch. This material is really in with the street style crowd these days and I felt the need to add one to my life. Oh and hey i'm a ginger now, loving my new fall hair-color change and I hope you do as well. Happy sunday errybody! xoxox

PS.. In light of my new 90's clutch, it only seemed fit to take the tunage back in time with my man 2pac and that California luvin <3


Jumpsuit- LF
Boots- www.hm.com
Sunnies- www.lulus.com




<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">Hyper Smash</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment