Monday, September 23, 2013

Dreams


Hello friends, fall is officially here and I couldn't be more excited. Though it may still feel like summer in California (hence the shorts), fall means long sleeves, cozy sweaters and boots YAY. Rhi and I took advantage of the LF Summer Sale before it ended and I scored this crochet crop top which fits nicely in my wardrobe. End of summer also means my birthday! Thank you to my beautiful mother for giving me these amazing Jeffrey Campbell boots for my day of birth, I could not be more in love. Buckle cut out boots are my new favorite, I recommend them. 

P.S- Check this amazing Dub remix to the song "Dreams" by Taken By Trees, you'll fall in love like I did.





Crochet Top- LF
Denim Shorts- Etsy
Everwell Boots by Jeffrey Campbell- Nordstrom
Purse- Target
Fedora- Forever21



No comments:

Post a Comment