Friday, March 29, 2013

As Far As I Can See

Eyeballs, polkadots, and checkers.... YES PLEASE. I've been in love with this sweater since I first laid eye on it (hahahaha).  It's the perfect mix of girly and weird and can seriously spice up any look.  I am a long time lover of black and white polkadots, as you can see.  They are funky yet so easy to pair with colors and other patterns as well.  They will add to and work with any wardrobe.  These shoes and I have a very special bond, i've had them since seventh grade.  Proving you can always make things work even if they technically should be "out of style."  Also check out my sick braided up-do done by Taryn! This is def one of my favorite looks so far, hope you agree :)














Beaded eyeball sweater - LF

Collared shirt - Urban Outfitters

Skirt - Brandy Melville 

Shades - Lulu's

Checkered Vans - Vans Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment